A PARTNERSHIP WITH
KAIAPOI GOLF CLUB
Tailored to Suit you’re Needs
P O Box 39 Kaiapoi * Ph/Fax: 03-327 7320
KAIAPOI GOLF CLUB –REASONS FOR THE PARTNERSHIP
- The Kaiapoi Golf Club was established in 1907 and has a membership of around 400 golfers.
- We are known as the Jewel of North Canterbury situated north of the Kaiapoi Township and 20 minutes from the centre of Christchurch. We present a lovely undulating fully irrigated 18 hole golf course.
- The Golf Club is run by a Board of management introduced in 1999, comprising of 3 elected members and 2 representatives from the playing committees.
- The club has a secretary manager and volenteer office staff based at the clubhouse.
- We have our own professional green keeping staff covering all aspects of the golf course and bar / catering and cleaning services contracted out to: Tee House Catering (Craig & Sonya Muir.)
- We have a tradition of excellent organization, administration and innovative marketing of our unique sport and club.
REASON FOR THIS PARTNERSHIP:
- Kaiapoi Golf Club is mindful of the demands placed on businesses and individuals for financial support and believes that we can offer sponsors something in return for their continuing generosity.
- We have found by streamlining our sponsorship operations, we are well received by the business sector and individuals. We wish to continue with these commitments and any new sponsors so there are definite start and finish dates helping you to budget, plan activities and loyalties.
- Hole Advertising has been contracted out to On Par, developing new signage and sales of the 18 course holes. (12 holes are still available) Please contact Justin at On Par.
- Club sponsorship is handled by the club office (Neville Lyons)
- The seasonal year for the Kaiapoi Golf Club is from 1st March through until 28th February the following year. Ideally we would like our sponsorship agreements to fall into this time frame but understand that this not always possible.
Hole advertising: Has been contract out to On Par